Software Testing Engineer (FT) (Permanent Position)
- Review of technical and non-technical documentation.
- Creation of test plan and test strategy.
- Creation, modification, maintenance, and execution of test scenarios.
- Creation, modification, and execution of Dynamic Analysis Security Testing.
- Collaboration with Development Team to provide a better product.
- May lead and coordinate teams of information systems professionals in the
development of software and integrated information systems, process control software,
and other embedded software control systems.
- Creation, modification, and maintenance of Unit, Integration, and GUI automation
- Collaborates and coordinates with all stakeholders within the software development
- Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems.
- Develop data, process, and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs.
- Plan, design and coordinate the development, installation, integration, and operation of computer-based systems.
- Assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments, and applications software.
- Lead and coordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software, and other embedded software control systems.
- Develop and document software testing plans.
- University Bachelor’s degree.
- ISTQB certification.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in manual and automation testing
- Certified Microsoft developer
- Previous experience in the Real Estate IT services sector is a strong asset.
- Proficiency in Bosnian is an asset.
Security and Safety:
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Work under pressure, Attention to detail.
- Excellent oral communication, Team player, Client focus, Effective interpersonal skills, Initiative, Organized.
Strong knowledge of:
- IBM Cloud.
- MS Azure DevOps Server.
- Team Foundation Version Control.
- Microsoft Test Manager for creation of Test Plans, Suites, and Cases.
- Management of work items and tracking of releases.
- CRM and CMS applications.
Area of Specialization:
Business Equipment and Computer Applications:
- Microsoft Visual Studio, Mac OS.
Computer and Technology Knowledge:
- Cloud, Internet, Servers, Desktop applications, Enterprise Applications Integration (EAI), Security software, Word processing software, Mail server software, Communication software, Project management software, Programming software, HTML editing software, Website creation and management software, Web service design, Database software, Programming languages, Software development, MS Office, Spreadsheet, SQL
Operating Systems and Software:
- The salary is 46.16 / hour.
- Dental Insurance/Vision Care Benefits.
How to apply:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is what you must include when submitting your application:
- Cover letter.
- Proof of the requested certifications.